Weekend Pliggs (and recap)?

Email verify + Admin approval required
austin

Weekend Pliggs (and recap)?

Post by austin » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:32 am

Friday:worked
Saturday: work, probably stock produce
Sunday: More produce

Was out in Oregon for a while, mostly did security, was in a band called "The Humanoids" out of Vancouver WA, but the band wasn't good IMO at putting together the structure of the songs, I was basically forced so sing around songs that were out of my range, and style. I eventually drifted out as it was not my cup of tea.

In Oregon I was growing weed at a tier 2 outdoor farm, it was fun while it lasted but they kept getting sued by investors and their previous landlord and it was time to call it quits for me at least.

My old band in Illinois "Imperius" is still going strong they just released a new single. Again weren't exactly my cup of tea. The guitar player took over vocals, I'm genuinely proud of how much better his voice has gotten. https://imperius6.bandcamp.com/ New single "Set me free"

I'm getting back into guitar, learning blues, scales, learning about songwriting, how to structure a song. I want to do more indie/folk/ in the future. I'm probably going to go solo and just record stuff on my own, not interested in doing live stuff with at band at the moment.

Now I'm in Minnesota, working produce, playing lots of Frisbee golf, working on guitar playing.

Joe
Site Admin

Re: Weekend Pliggs (and recap)?

Post by Joe » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:10 pm

Fri: return DVD-Rs and exchange for DVD+R again
Sat: storage unit, Willow in theater
Sun: breakfast at the spot w.friend, pre-rolling

Waddup Austin! :D